Wellington Creekside Lodge Policies: $200 fee per reserved night if our policies are broken.
Welcome, we are excited to have you! Please make yourself at home and enjoy the Hill Country living.. You have 15 acres to enjoy and river/creek access is between the iron fence boundaries. Trespassing is a crime. Please be considerate of other’s property.
Please leave river/creek as you found it.
Check in time is 3pm and checkout time is 11am. Please notify “greeter” the approximate time of arrival to be sure your Lodge is unlocked and waiting for you. Any early arrivals or late checkouts must be requested in advance!
- No smoking inside any buildings on property. Properly dispose of cigarette butts in provided containers. Pick up after your self.
- No pets
- No access to garage, pool equipment, sheds and ‘back overhang’ area.
- No guests under age 25 without parental supervision.
- Do not touch pool or hot tub equipment
- No unauthorized or non-paying guests.
- No firearms on property, no fireworks on property, and no hunting on property.
- No illegal drugs or underage drinking allowed.
- No house parties
- No touching
- No trespassing
- Quiet time is after 11pm and before 8am. Please be considerate of neighbors. [We will hear from them!]
- Keep vehicles on designated roads
No off road travel.
No vehicles at river/creek area.
Please walk leaving only footprints.
- Campfires only in the two fire-pits provided.
No firewood provided; bring your own.
Do not cut, trim, or carve on our trees.
Do not paint, chalk, or otherwise damage rocks, sidewalks, driveways, or trees on property.
- No campfires during “Fire Ban” [Ask your “greeter” about “fire bans”
- No confetti, balloons, silly string used during ‘special occasions’ Pick up after your self.
We hate to see you go, but check out is at 11 AM. No need to strip beds or anything, we simply ask that you:
- Tidy up the kitchen
- Take all food and drinks that were brought
- Clean the dishes
- Leave key on the kitchen counter
- Please throw all trash bags tied and closed in the trash bin outside and close the lid
There will be a $100 charge for any lost or broken TV remotes.
There will be a $20 charge for lost or taken house keys. [Please leave keys on kitchen counter upon leaving.]
- Half of the rental fee is due, by credit card, at time of booking and the other half is due one week before your scheduled visit. Your booking deposit will be returned, in full, if cancellation is made at least two weeks before your scheduled arrival. No refund within two weeks of your arrival. Your $400 security deposit will be returned after final inspection and cleaning; if there is no damages or broken or missing items…
What to bring:
- Food - There is a General Store in Utopia, however, it is limited and it is quite pricey. This includes spices and condiments and basics. There is nothing in the fridge or pantry.
- Adult Beverages - Utopia is dry, meaning they do not sell alcohol. would be a good hour away if you did not come prepared.
- The nearest location
- Extra pool towels - We only have towels for the bathrooms.
- Folding chairs - We do not have any to take down to the river.
- Pool floats - We do not have any.
- Shampoo & Conditioner
- Body and Hand Soap
- Charcoal if you wish to grill out.
What the house provides:
- cookware, silverware, dishes, utensils, etc.
- Charcoal Grill & Propane Grill – bring your own charcoal!
- Sheets and bathroom towels.
- Toilet paper and paper towels - Limited
- 2 hair dryers
- Only AT&T Network works in the area!
- Land line available for local calls only. 830- 966- 3932
Please let me know what your ETA is on your arrival day, our property manager will be meeting you at the house to give you a key and show you around. Please don't hesitate to text me with any questions while you are there. We are a short 10 minutes away and can run over if we need to.
The address is 365 T- Bird Lane, Utopia, TX 78884
We are excited to have you!
Don, Dave, Jody, & Karis
Click here for a Printable Policies Page
Additional Printable Documents